15 sachets X 3g
Fish Oil (Omega-3, DHA, EPA)
Do you know?
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. This is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish provide many health benefits, including protection against a number of diseases. However, if you don't eat enough of fish per week, fish oil supplements can help you get enough omega-3s. The main omega-3s in fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Omega-3s contribute to normal brain and eye development. They fight inflammation and may help prevent heart disease and a decline in brain function.
Do you know?
Astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. It is a reddish pigment that occurs naturally in certain algae, salmon, trout, lobster, shrimp, and other seafood.
In fact, it is the greatest of all of carotenoids as it's the only one to easily cross the blood-brain barrier and other bio-membranes which make it more easily absorbed and transported to all tissues and organs in the body.
The high antioxidant of astaxanthin is said to have many health benefits. It’s been linked to healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and may even have a future in cancer prevention.
Benefits of AstaOmega:
1. Anti-inflammatory properties
● Reduce inflammation, joint pains and symptoms of mild arthritis
2. Antioxidant properties
● Highest antioxidant activity against free radicals and reduce risk of cancers
● Improved blood flow and lowering oxidative stress in smokers and people who are overweight
3. Cardiovascular system
● Prevent plaque and harden arteries
● Raise “good” HDL cholesterol, reduce triglyceride levels
● Reduce blood pressure levels in people with high blood pressure
4. Brain development and performance
● Improved cognitive performance
● Prevent age-related mental decline such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
5. Eye and vision
● Support eye health with unique ability to cross through barrier and reach retina Improves dry eye symptoms
● Lower the risk of age-related macular degeneration
● Omega-3 is the key part of the eye (retina)
6. Joint and bones
● Reduce inflammation and relieve pain for people with arthritis
● Improve bone strength and joint health, potentially reducing your risk of osteoporosis and arthritis
7. Liver health
● Effectively reduces liver fat and inflammation in people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)